Helen Mirren, 67, Dyes Her Hair Bubblegum Pink!
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chiang Whittle/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: DCA/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Dame Helen Mirren is tickled pink with her new hair color! At the BAFTA Awards in London Sunday, Feb. 10, the Nicholas Oakwell Couture-clad actress debuted a shocking new shade on the red carpet.
"I just thought it would be fun to dye my hair pink," Mirren told reporters, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. "I mean, honestly, I was watching America's Next Top Model and the season where there were the British girls. Well the British girl who won [Sophie Sumner], she had pink hair, and I thought, 'That looks really pretty.' So I'm copying her, basically."
Mirren, 67, was nominated in the Best Actress category for her work in Hitchcock. She lost to Emmanuelle Riva, the 85-year-old star of Amour.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite