Helen Mirren, 67, Dyes Her Hair Bubblegum Pink!
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chiang Whittle/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: DCA/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Dame Helen Mirren is tickled pink with her new hair color! At the BAFTA Awards in London Sunday, Feb. 10, the Nicholas Oakwell Couture-clad actress debuted a shocking new shade on the red carpet.
"I just thought it would be fun to dye my hair pink," Mirren told reporters, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. "I mean, honestly, I was watching America's Next Top Model and the season where there were the British girls. Well the British girl who won [Sophie Sumner], she had pink hair, and I thought, 'That looks really pretty.' So I'm copying her, basically."
Mirren, 67, was nominated in the Best Actress category for her work in Hitchcock. She lost to Emmanuelle Riva, the 85-year-old star of Amour.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite