Helen Mirren, 67, Dyes Her Hair Bubblegum Pink!
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chiang Whittle/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: DCA/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Dame Helen Mirren is tickled pink with her new hair color! At the BAFTA Awards in London Sunday, Feb. 10, the Nicholas Oakwell Couture-clad actress debuted a shocking new shade on the red carpet.
"I just thought it would be fun to dye my hair pink," Mirren told reporters, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. "I mean, honestly, I was watching America's Next Top Model and the season where there were the British girls. Well the British girl who won [Sophie Sumner], she had pink hair, and I thought, 'That looks really pretty.' So I'm copying her, basically."
Mirren, 67, was nominated in the Best Actress category for her work in Hitchcock. She lost to Emmanuelle Riva, the 85-year-old star of Amour.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite