Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton Move In Together
- Photo: FCL/ZOB/WENN1 of 25
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 25
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: LTB/VMAB/WENN4 of 25
- Photo: LTB/VMAB/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks6 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 25
- Photo: © Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.8 of 25
- Photo: VM1/ZOB/Vince Maher/WENN9 of 25
- Photo: PN5/ZOB/WENN10 of 25
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN11 of 25
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN12 of 25
- Photo: DD1/ZOB/WENN13 of 25
- Photo: PAA/WENN14 of 25
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.16 of 25
- Photo: © Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.17 of 25
- Photo: © Paul Smith/Featureflash/WireImage.com18 of 25
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP19 of 25
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP20 of 25
- Photo: J_Jance/Splash News21 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP22 of 25
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN24 of 25
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Helena Bonham Carter has moved in with her longtime partner, Tim Burton, and insists that cohabitation after years of living in separate homes is "surprisingly OK."
The British actress has long enjoyed an unconventional living arrangement with Burton: He bought the London address next to hers and connected the properties, as she was convinced the director "wouldn't have fitted" in her house.
However, the couple has now moved into one building while the other is being renovated, and Bonham Carter says their children, Billy and Nell, love the new setup.
She tells Time Out London, "It's going surprisingly OK. There's a lot to be said for being in shouting distance. And it's cozy. The kids love it."
Although the filmmaker takes charge while they are on set, the "Alice in Wonderland" star rules the roost when they are not working.
She adds, "I've always done the cooking, which I love. He can warm up. He does two-minute rice. And gets the drinks ready. He makes smoothies on a weekend. Our daughter once said to him, 'Dadda, why don't you make smoothies instead of movies?'"
RELATED: Oscars Worst-Dressed 2011
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite