- Photo: WENN - FayesVision/WENN/.1 of 16
- Photo: Eva Rinaldi/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Thunder Kick Photos/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MUNAWAR HOSAIN/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Henry Cavill's love life just got super-charged with the babe from "The Big Bang Theory"! After his 10-month relationship with actress Gina Carano fizzled in May, the "Man of Steel" hunk, 30, is now dating Kaley Cuoco, sources reveal exclusively to Us Weekly. "They are totally hot for each other," a pal says of the British actor and "The Big Bang Theory" starlet, 27, who had recently split with musician Bret Bollinger when she and Cavill first bumped into each other.
Although the movie and TV stars are keeping the romance hush-hush for now, Cuoco dropped a major hint to her 1.4 million Twitter followers June 14: Tweeting a photo of herself gazing adoringly at a "Man of Steel" poster, she urged her fans to see the mega-successful "Superman" reboot. "It's fantastic in every way," she raved.
For his part, Cavill is "a massive 'Big Bang Theory' fan" and "has always wanted to date her," another insider says. Cuoco's past exes include addiction specialist Josh "Lazie" Resnik (they called off their engagement in March 2012) and her "Big Bang" co-star Johnny Galecki. She and Galecki, 36, kept their two-year romance completely under wraps.
Adds a source of Cavill: "He's excited to be dating her!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite