- Photo: WENN - FayesVision/WENN/.1 of 16
- Photo: Eva Rinaldi/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Thunder Kick Photos/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MUNAWAR HOSAIN/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Fox's 'Gotham,' CBS's 'Scorpion' PremMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:08:00 AM
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Outfest to Honor Hilary Swank, Armistead Maupin and Levi Strauss & Co at Legacy Awards DinneMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Maker Studios Targets Hispanic Millennials With MiTú PartnershipMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- Ratings: Fox's 'Gotham,' CBS's 'Scorpion' Prem
Henry Cavill's love life just got super-charged with the babe from "The Big Bang Theory"! After his 10-month relationship with actress Gina Carano fizzled in May, the "Man of Steel" hunk, 30, is now dating Kaley Cuoco, sources reveal exclusively to Us Weekly. "They are totally hot for each other," a pal says of the British actor and "The Big Bang Theory" starlet, 27, who had recently split with musician Bret Bollinger when she and Cavill first bumped into each other.
Although the movie and TV stars are keeping the romance hush-hush for now, Cuoco dropped a major hint to her 1.4 million Twitter followers June 14: Tweeting a photo of herself gazing adoringly at a "Man of Steel" poster, she urged her fans to see the mega-successful "Superman" reboot. "It's fantastic in every way," she raved.
For his part, Cavill is "a massive 'Big Bang Theory' fan" and "has always wanted to date her," another insider says. Cuoco's past exes include addiction specialist Josh "Lazie" Resnik (they called off their engagement in March 2012) and her "Big Bang" co-star Johnny Galecki. She and Galecki, 36, kept their two-year romance completely under wraps.
Adds a source of Cavill: "He's excited to be dating her!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite