- Photo: WENN - FayesVision/WENN/.1 of 16
- Photo: Eva Rinaldi/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Thunder Kick Photos/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MUNAWAR HOSAIN/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Henry Cavill's love life just got super-charged with the babe from "The Big Bang Theory"! After his 10-month relationship with actress Gina Carano fizzled in May, the "Man of Steel" hunk, 30, is now dating Kaley Cuoco, sources reveal exclusively to Us Weekly. "They are totally hot for each other," a pal says of the British actor and "The Big Bang Theory" starlet, 27, who had recently split with musician Bret Bollinger when she and Cavill first bumped into each other.
Although the movie and TV stars are keeping the romance hush-hush for now, Cuoco dropped a major hint to her 1.4 million Twitter followers June 14: Tweeting a photo of herself gazing adoringly at a "Man of Steel" poster, she urged her fans to see the mega-successful "Superman" reboot. "It's fantastic in every way," she raved.
For his part, Cavill is "a massive 'Big Bang Theory' fan" and "has always wanted to date her," another insider says. Cuoco's past exes include addiction specialist Josh "Lazie" Resnik (they called off their engagement in March 2012) and her "Big Bang" co-star Johnny Galecki. She and Galecki, 36, kept their two-year romance completely under wraps.
Adds a source of Cavill: "He's excited to be dating her!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite