- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: I.Kavanaugh/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: GCD/JPD/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:26:05 AM
- One more shot at romance in 'Before Midnight'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:09:53 AM
- Ratings: 'Modern Family' Hits Season Finale Low But Tops Night as ABC, CBS TieMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:04:20 AM
- Striking 'Fashion Police' Writers to Picket E! Headquarters TodayMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:01:38 AM
- Alexander Payne's 'Nebraska' Reviews: Is it Another 'Sideways&amMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:44:54 AM
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to Cannes
Hilary Duff has a baby on board and now perhaps a new album, too?
The very pregnant singer/actress, who was all smiles while leaving Pilates class on Friday in Toluca Lake, Calif., seems to have been inspired by her soon-to-be motherhood status and hit up the recording studio the day before.
"@matt_squire ooooooo excitement ensuing ...now! recording all day!" the star, who's 7-months-pregnant, tweeted Thursday.
"Such an amazing session with @HilaryDuff yesterday!! Xcited!!!!!" music producer and writer Matt Squire tweeted at Duff following day.
The 24-year-old Lizzie McGuire actress and her hubby, NHL player Mike Comrie, 31, are expecting a baby boy this coming March. While she "can't wait" to meet her son, she's been keeping an eye on her music, too.
Back in October, Duff explained to E! News what's in store for her career. "Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record so I still want to do that," Duff, whose most recent album, Dignity, was released in 2007, said.
"I think that after I have the baby I'll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mom, " she continued. "And then there's no reason why I can't put a record out and tour...It might take a little while but I'm really excited about it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite