Hilary Duff: I'm 'Working Hard' to Lose the Baby Weight
- Photo: RCF/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: @HilaryDuff/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jennifer Wilson Photography/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Hilary Duff is determined to drop the baby weight -- but in a healthy way!
The actress and her husband Mike Comrie welcomed the birth of their first child, son Luca Cruz Comrie, on March 20, and since then Duff has been anxious to lose the baby weight.
"Hell yeah!" Duff, 24, told Us Weekly with a laugh at the Bing Do Something event in Los Angeles on Friday. "I think if you ask any pregnant mom, they're like 'I want my body back,' but it takes time. It takes nine months for your body to get that way and it's putting on that weight on purpose."
"The second I start to get down like 'what happened to my body,' I look at my beautiful baby and I've never been more appreciative for this body that I have."
How does she feel about her body now?
"I'm fine with it. Obviously, I'm not where I want to be eventually, but I'm working hard and I'm doing everything I can to lose the weight the right way," she explained. "I'm breast-feeding, so you have to be careful and not do anything too drastic."
Instead, she's focusing her energy on her baby boy Luca. His latest milestone? He's rolling over!
"OK, I'm going to brag for a second," she told Us. "We were at the doctor for one of his checkups and he rolled over. He's really only rolled over like four times, but he did it in front of my pediatrician, and he [said], 'Wow, they usually start doing that at three months. That's pretty good.' I was like 'Yes!' "
"It was like a fluke thing, but he's rolled over occasionally. And he gives me that big, gummy smile which is the yummiest thing you've ever seen," she gushed.
"But every day he just seems a little more comfortable and confident," the mom added. "He used to scream getting out of the bathtub, and he only does that three times a week instead of every day. And he's just happy. It's funny, we constantly give commentary on what he's thinking, and we're just having a blast."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Hilary Duff: I'm "Working Hard" to Lose the Baby Weight
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite