Hilary Duff is Pregnant!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- Bryan Cranston Meets His Idol, Dodgers Announcer Vin Scully (Photo)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:09:00 AM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in Cincinnati
Singer/actress Hilary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie have marked their first wedding anniversary by announcing they are expecting their first child.
The "Cheaper By The Dozen" star, 23, wed ice hockey player Comrie, 30, last summer and they have wasted no time in starting a family.
In a post on her website on Sunday, she writes, "I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!
"We also want to share the exciting news that... BABY MAKES THREE!!! We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives."
The news will come as a surprise to fans - last week, Duff insisted the couple wanted to wait a little while before trying for a baby.
She told Eonline.com, "I think it was important to us that we had a year to just do whatever. And maybe longer than that because we enjoy having so much freedom. But we're thinking about it."
More On Wonderwall:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite