Hilary Duff: 'We're Really Excited to Have Kids!'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Lady Sif Teams Up with the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Take Down LoreleiMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:01:00 PM
- MTV Movie Awards Blasted for Sexist Exclusion of Katniss Everdeen: 'Not a Single Woman in tMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Star Glenn Howerton Doesn't MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Good Wife Scoop: Laura Benanti Cast as Colin Sweeney's FiancéeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:19:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV Network
She found love with hockey pro Mike Comrie, and got married in August, so is a baby carriage in Hilary Duff's near future?
"Yeah, I think we're really excited to have kids," the singer/actress told UsMagazine.com at the Kentucky Derby Prelude Party Thursday. "And he comes from a big family."
Still, added the star, "I'm only 23, so give me a little bit of time. Come on people!"
In the meantime, Duff and her man, 30, are enjoying their newlywed bliss.
"We just still have this really giddy excitement about each other that's like, 'Oh we got married! Oh my god! You're my husband and I'm your wife!'" she told Us.
And though the twosome don't live together -- she lives in L.A., and he's based in Pittsburgh where he plays for the Penguins -- they make sure never to spend more than three weeks apart at a time.
"I go back and visit," she said. "It's all just been really good. I say 'I can't wait to see you' and 'I miss you so much.' He's such a good guy."
So great, in fact, that the former "Gossip Girl" star didn't mind taking care of him while he recovered from hip surgery over the holidays.
"I played nurse all throughout Christmas, but we were in Vail so it was beautiful and nice," she told Us. "He's a good patient. Boys are a little whiny, but he was really good."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite