Hilary Swank: 'Elastic Waistbands Are a Must' During the Holidays
- Photo: AB1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolo/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:42:00 AM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)
Calories don't count at Christmastime!
Hilary Swank doesn't worry about her waistline around the holidays. The 37-year-old actress told Us Weekly at the "New Year's Eve" premiere in Hollywood that she recommends stretchy clothes instead of strict diets.
Her wardrobe essential? "Elastic waistbands!" she told Us. "So that you can eat a lot and let it stretch a little bit. You've got to have the elastic, and I think sparkles are always good for the holidays."
Her secrets for staying slim? "Eat away!" she said. "Starting on Halloween, all the way through New Year's, I'm eating. That's why elastic waistbands are a must."
The New Year's Eve star's resolution for 2012 doesn't have anything to do with dieting. "[I'll probably have the] same New Year's resolution as I've had for a while which is to slow down every once in awhile and take some time for myself," she said. "I'm not very good at it."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite