Hilary Swank: 'Elastic Waistbands Are a Must' During the Holidays
- Photo: AB1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolo/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
Calories don't count at Christmastime!
Hilary Swank doesn't worry about her waistline around the holidays. The 37-year-old actress told Us Weekly at the "New Year's Eve" premiere in Hollywood that she recommends stretchy clothes instead of strict diets.
Her wardrobe essential? "Elastic waistbands!" she told Us. "So that you can eat a lot and let it stretch a little bit. You've got to have the elastic, and I think sparkles are always good for the holidays."
Her secrets for staying slim? "Eat away!" she said. "Starting on Halloween, all the way through New Year's, I'm eating. That's why elastic waistbands are a must."
The New Year's Eve star's resolution for 2012 doesn't have anything to do with dieting. "[I'll probably have the] same New Year's resolution as I've had for a while which is to slow down every once in awhile and take some time for myself," she said. "I'm not very good at it."
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite