Hilary Swank: 'Elastic Waistbands Are a Must' During the Holidays
- Photo: AB1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolo/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
Calories don't count at Christmastime!
Hilary Swank doesn't worry about her waistline around the holidays. The 37-year-old actress told Us Weekly at the "New Year's Eve" premiere in Hollywood that she recommends stretchy clothes instead of strict diets.
Her wardrobe essential? "Elastic waistbands!" she told Us. "So that you can eat a lot and let it stretch a little bit. You've got to have the elastic, and I think sparkles are always good for the holidays."
Her secrets for staying slim? "Eat away!" she said. "Starting on Halloween, all the way through New Year's, I'm eating. That's why elastic waistbands are a must."
The New Year's Eve star's resolution for 2012 doesn't have anything to do with dieting. "[I'll probably have the] same New Year's resolution as I've had for a while which is to slow down every once in awhile and take some time for myself," she said. "I'm not very good at it."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite