Hospitalized 'Green Mile’ star 'looking good,' says co-star
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: KM2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Lisa Wright/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Actor Michael Clarke Duncan was given a boost as he recovered from a heart attack on Friday after receiving a visit from his former TV co-star Geoff Stults.
The big man's girlfriend, Omarosa Stallworth, initially saved the former bodyguard's life by performing CPR after finding him in a state of cardiac arrest in the early hours of Friday, and she was able to resuscitate him.
RELATED: Celeb Health Habits
The 54-year-old was then taken to a nearby hospital and admitted to the Intensive Care Unit, and he was subsequently deemed "stable."
Duncan was well enough for visitors later on Friday - Geoff Stults, his co-star in "The Finder," headed to the medical facility to boost his friend's spirits.
As he left the hospital, Stults told TMZ.com, "I saw him, he's looking good and that's really all we know right now. (They're) running tests. He's looking fine."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite