Hospitalized 'Green Mile’ star 'looking good,' says co-star
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: KM2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Lisa Wright/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Actor Michael Clarke Duncan was given a boost as he recovered from a heart attack on Friday after receiving a visit from his former TV co-star Geoff Stults.
The big man's girlfriend, Omarosa Stallworth, initially saved the former bodyguard's life by performing CPR after finding him in a state of cardiac arrest in the early hours of Friday, and she was able to resuscitate him.
RELATED: Celeb Health Habits
The 54-year-old was then taken to a nearby hospital and admitted to the Intensive Care Unit, and he was subsequently deemed "stable."
Duncan was well enough for visitors later on Friday - Geoff Stults, his co-star in "The Finder," headed to the medical facility to boost his friend's spirits.
As he left the hospital, Stults told TMZ.com, "I saw him, he's looking good and that's really all we know right now. (They're) running tests. He's looking fine."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite