- Photo: Vanity Fair1 of 4
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vanity Fair2 of 4
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vanity Fair3 of 4
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
By Kat Giantis
For Gisele Bündchen, there's no half way when it comes to loving newly minted New England Patriots hubby Tom Brady -- or his son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
"I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child," the Brazilian bombshell, 28, says of 19-month-old John Edward Thomas Moynahan in the May issue of Vanity Fair (on sale everywhere April 7). "I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day."
(Read the full interview with Gisele at Vanity Fair.)
And while Bündchen has never met Monyahan, who learned she was pregnant after splitting from Brady, she's a big fan of her work, rhapsodizing that John is "a little angel -- the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby."
(See Gisele's stunning Vanity Fair photos, past and present.)
She acknowledges that the situation was "definitely a surprise": "In the beginning you're living this romantic fantasy; you're thinking, 'This can't be true, it's so good!' And then, whoops -- wake-up call!"
But ultimately, she believes it strengthened her fledgling bond with Brady, because otherwise, "I don't think I would have known what he was made of, and he wouldn't have known what I was made of."
The supermodel, who swapped vows with the quarterback in an intimate ceremony last month in Los Angeles (they're reportedly planning a larger celebration in Costa Rica next weekend), hopes for many more sure-to-be genetically superior rug rats.
"I would like a big family," says Mrs. Brady, who has five sisters, including fraternal twin Patricia. "Children are like little angels -- there's no way you can't love them."
That's the same irrepressible feeling she has for Brady.
"I knew right away -- the first time I saw him," gushes Bündchen of their instant connection. "We met through a friend. The moment I saw him, he smiled and I was like, 'That is the most beautiful, charismatic smile I've ever seen!'"
Gisele, who was coming off an inconstant five-year romance with Leonardo DiCaprio ("Leo is a really wonderful person," she tells the mag. " I respect him enormously, and I wish him nothing but the best."), still can't believe her luck in meeting Brady.
"He's very close to his family. He's Catholic. His parents have been married 40 years. He's got a pure heart," she kvells. "That's all that matters -- he's got the purest heart. I have a good man."
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite