- Photo: Rawporter/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: CRA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: BD3/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Miranda Kerr hit the beach in Bora Bora on Thursday, rocking an itty-bitty white bikini, oversized, metal-rimmed sunglasses, and a fedora. Her cutest accessory? 16-month Flynn, who hung out with his mom in the sand, sporting red swim trunks.
Flynn's dad and Kerr's husband of two years, Orlando Bloom, joined his family on the beach as well. Earlier in the week, the trio had jetted to New Zealand, where Bloom, 35, is currently filming "The Hobbit."
Though she was busy hanging out with her hubby, Kerr, 29, tweeted Monday about missing out on the Met Gala fun in New York.
"So sad I can't be with you all tonight at the MET Ball!" the Victoria's Secret stunner wrote. "Sending love from New Zealand."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite