How Jen Aniston Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
Though it was a star-studded celebration, Jen Aniston's 42nd birthday dinner was anything but a spectacle.
Dining in a private room at New York's Spotted Pig restaurant on Friday, the "Just Go With It" actress was joined by Adam Sandler and his wife Jacqueline Samantha Titone, Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, and comedian Chris Rock.
"They were having a great time. I think Jennifer just loves being surrounded by funny people," a source told UsMagazine.com Friday. "They were laughing the entire night, really enjoying the food."
No word on whether Aniston received any over-the-top gifts from her A-list pals -- not that she wanted any.
"I don't want anything," the actress told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier in the day. "I have an embarrassment of riches. Let's open a movie! That's what I want."
The outing was relatively low-key compared to previous years, as Aniston spent her 41st birthday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with pals Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Gerard Butler and Sheryl Crow.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite