How Jen Aniston Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Though it was a star-studded celebration, Jen Aniston's 42nd birthday dinner was anything but a spectacle.
Dining in a private room at New York's Spotted Pig restaurant on Friday, the "Just Go With It" actress was joined by Adam Sandler and his wife Jacqueline Samantha Titone, Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, and comedian Chris Rock.
"They were having a great time. I think Jennifer just loves being surrounded by funny people," a source told UsMagazine.com Friday. "They were laughing the entire night, really enjoying the food."
No word on whether Aniston received any over-the-top gifts from her A-list pals -- not that she wanted any.
"I don't want anything," the actress told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier in the day. "I have an embarrassment of riches. Let's open a movie! That's what I want."
The outing was relatively low-key compared to previous years, as Aniston spent her 41st birthday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with pals Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Gerard Butler and Sheryl Crow.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite