How Jen Aniston Celebrated Her 42nd Birthday
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:59:00 AM
- LA attorney faces suspension over doctored photosMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:17 AM
- Peter Dinklage to Star in Crime Thriller 'The Thicket'MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Cuban salsa singer split between island and USMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:46:45 AM
- Competency hearing slated for boy in artist deathMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:41:47 AM
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)
Though it was a star-studded celebration, Jen Aniston's 42nd birthday dinner was anything but a spectacle.
Dining in a private room at New York's Spotted Pig restaurant on Friday, the "Just Go With It" actress was joined by Adam Sandler and his wife Jacqueline Samantha Titone, Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, and comedian Chris Rock.
"They were having a great time. I think Jennifer just loves being surrounded by funny people," a source told UsMagazine.com Friday. "They were laughing the entire night, really enjoying the food."
No word on whether Aniston received any over-the-top gifts from her A-list pals -- not that she wanted any.
"I don't want anything," the actress told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier in the day. "I have an embarrassment of riches. Let's open a movie! That's what I want."
The outing was relatively low-key compared to previous years, as Aniston spent her 41st birthday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with pals Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Gerard Butler and Sheryl Crow.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite