How Lindsay Lohan Celebrated the End of Her Probation
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli for PMK/HBH/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage/Joe Stevens/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Arrow Postmortem: Who Paid the Ultimate Price for Oliver's Sins? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:00:00 PM
- Netflix Orders a Spanish-Language Soccer, Er, Futbol ComedyMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:44:00 PM
- Jennifer Garner Is Producing a Scripted Supernatural Series for... Bravo?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone Boy
Now that Lindsay Lohan is in the clear, she can celebrate!
The star, who was taken off probation from her 2007 Beverly Hills DUI case Thursday, let her hair down that evening during an intimate and low-key gathering at West Hollywood celeb hot spot, Chateau Marmont.
Lohan's rep, rep Steve Honig tells Us Weekly that Lohan, 25, was joined by her family, agents, managers, attorneys and her sister Ali, 18, in one of the hotel's bungalows, where the group dined on paella while watching a showing of Elizabeth Taylor's "Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?."
"It was a get-together to say thank you to everyone who supported her through this whole thing," Honig says. "It was a quiet party -- not a rowdy night as some people might make it out to seem."
Though her DUI case is now behind her, the "Mean Girls" actress will remain on probation for her necklace theft until May 24, 2014. "The only terms left for you on that case are to obey all laws. Not that hard," Judge Stephanie Sautner said during the star's Los Angeles court appearance Thursday morning.
Lohan, who smiled and mouthed, "Oh my God!" after Sautner delivered the good news, said, "I just want to say thank you for being fair. It's really opened a lot of doors for me, so I really appreciate it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite