How Lindsay Lohan Celebrated the End of Her Probation
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli for PMK/HBH/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage/Joe Stevens/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Now that Lindsay Lohan is in the clear, she can celebrate!
The star, who was taken off probation from her 2007 Beverly Hills DUI case Thursday, let her hair down that evening during an intimate and low-key gathering at West Hollywood celeb hot spot, Chateau Marmont.
Lohan's rep, rep Steve Honig tells Us Weekly that Lohan, 25, was joined by her family, agents, managers, attorneys and her sister Ali, 18, in one of the hotel's bungalows, where the group dined on paella while watching a showing of Elizabeth Taylor's "Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?."
"It was a get-together to say thank you to everyone who supported her through this whole thing," Honig says. "It was a quiet party -- not a rowdy night as some people might make it out to seem."
Though her DUI case is now behind her, the "Mean Girls" actress will remain on probation for her necklace theft until May 24, 2014. "The only terms left for you on that case are to obey all laws. Not that hard," Judge Stephanie Sautner said during the star's Los Angeles court appearance Thursday morning.
Lohan, who smiled and mouthed, "Oh my God!" after Sautner delivered the good news, said, "I just want to say thank you for being fair. It's really opened a lot of doors for me, so I really appreciate it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite