How Lindsay Lohan Celebrated the End of Her Probation
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli for PMK/HBH/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage/Joe Stevens/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Now that Lindsay Lohan is in the clear, she can celebrate!
The star, who was taken off probation from her 2007 Beverly Hills DUI case Thursday, let her hair down that evening during an intimate and low-key gathering at West Hollywood celeb hot spot, Chateau Marmont.
Lohan's rep, rep Steve Honig tells Us Weekly that Lohan, 25, was joined by her family, agents, managers, attorneys and her sister Ali, 18, in one of the hotel's bungalows, where the group dined on paella while watching a showing of Elizabeth Taylor's "Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?."
"It was a get-together to say thank you to everyone who supported her through this whole thing," Honig says. "It was a quiet party -- not a rowdy night as some people might make it out to seem."
Though her DUI case is now behind her, the "Mean Girls" actress will remain on probation for her necklace theft until May 24, 2014. "The only terms left for you on that case are to obey all laws. Not that hard," Judge Stephanie Sautner said during the star's Los Angeles court appearance Thursday morning.
Lohan, who smiled and mouthed, "Oh my God!" after Sautner delivered the good news, said, "I just want to say thank you for being fair. It's really opened a lot of doors for me, so I really appreciate it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite