How Much Did Calista Flockhart's Wedding Ring Cost?
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
Attending the off-Broadway show "Stomp" with her son Liam in New York on Monday, Calista Flockhart brightened up the Big Apple -- with a dazzling new rock.
Flockhart wed longtime love Harrison Ford June 15 in Santa Fe. And while the Governor's Mansion affair was low-key, her new wedding ring is anything but.
Jewelry and style expert Michael O'Connor tells UsMagazine.com: "The ring appears to have a four to five-carat emerald cut diamond embedded in a collar of pave set diamonds, on a high-polished band, most likely in platinum."
The estimated price tag? $125,000.
"This style mixes classic (with a high polished platinum band), and modern (with the pavé diamonds)," O'Connor adds.
Flockhart, 45, and Ford, 67, dated for more than eight years before their intimate nuptials in Santa Fe, where Ford is filming "Cowboys and Aliens." The couple are both parents to Liam, 9, whom Flockhart adopted as a single mom in 2001. "Harrison is so in love with Liam," a source tells Us. "They're such a sweet family."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite