How Sandra Bullock, Baby Louis Kicked Off 1st Holidays Together
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 6
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 6
- Photo: People.com/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Baby's first Christmas!
Sandra Bullock and little boy Louis Bardo -- he turns one next month -- got into the holiday spirit over the weekend.
Single mom Bullock, 46, helped her adopted son celebrate his very first Christmas season, arriving at a yuletide bash of a friend in Tujunga, Calif. Saturday.
"Sandra was in a great mood," a witness tells UsMagazine.com. During the low-key bash, little Louis took a pony ride, donned a Santa hat, and even sat on Santa Claus' lap.
"Everyone was commenting on what a sweet and mellow baby he is," the observer marvels. "It looked like they had a great time!"
More on Wonderwall
More on Usmagazine.com
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHit or Miss?
From Crowd Ignite