Hugh Hefner: Lindsay Lohan's Nude Photo Spread Is 'Classy'
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Lohan/WhoSay/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN/Shea Walsh/AP/Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: @annasophiab/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- Stars From 'Justified,' 'Mad Men' Join Short Film 'WintMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:24:00 PM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie Roles
"It's a classic tribute inspired by the original Tom Kelly nude pictorial of Marilyn Monroe, a portion of which was the original playmate which was in the original issue of Playboy," Hefner told The Insider's Brooke Anderson.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lindsay's photo spread had to be re-shot after Hef wasn't pleased with the quality of the first batch.
“The pictures Lindsay took last week are much better than the first set,” a source exclusively told RadarOnline.com on Monday.
“The final decision gets made by Hef on which pictures go in the magazine,” the source added.
Lindsay's Playboy spread will appear in the January/February 2012 issue of the iconic men's magazine, scheduled to come out in late December. The issue will also feature an in depth interview with the 25-year-old troubled starlet.
You can watch Hefner's entire interview Tuesday, November 8 on The Insider.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite