Hugh Jackman Losing 3 Pounds a Night on Broadway Show
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 20
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: C. Smith/Wonderwall7 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Stuart Morton/Splash News10 of 20
- Photo: Dreamworks/Promotional11 of 20
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News12 of 20
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News13 of 20
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 20
- Photo: SKA/HSS/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional18 of 20
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E Network
Is Hugh Jackman in danger of losing his buff body?
In an interview with NPR, the famously fit actor reveals he's been losing three to four pounds nightly from dancing in his new musical, "Hugh Jackman: Back on Broadway."
"We started a week ago," the 43-year-old Aussie said. "They've already taken my pants in three times."
Jackman, who once consumed 6,000 calories a day to beef up for his film role as Wolverine in the "X-Men" franchise, shares stories from his childhood and career in the Broadway show. He also incorporates anecdotes that feature his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, and their two children, Oscar, 11, and Ava, 6. According to Jackman, they also happen to be his toughest critics.
"I said, 'Guys, I want you to be really honest. My feelings won't be hurt. You can say whatever, but I just want to know if you like the show or not. Do you enjoy it?'" Jackman recalled. "And my son goes, 'You know, Dad, I really like it.'"
The actor's daughter Ava was less amused. "My daughter said, 'I find it a little boring,'" Jackman laughed. "I said, 'Fair enough. You're 6; I get it!'"
Despite his family's criticism, Jackman said he's having a blast performing on the Great White Way. "I sometimes pinch myself that I'm getting the chance -- it's like ultimate karaoke."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite