Hugh Jackman: My Wife "Gets Upset" When I'm Too Buff
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: CMELVIN/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Men's Fitness/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Stuart Morton/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dreamworks/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
The world might ogle over Hugh Jackman's super-fit physique, but his biggest fan of all doesn't like it when he's too muscular!
"[My wife Deborra-Lee Furness is] always upset with me if I'm in really good shape," the 42-year-old X-Men star told Australia's News.com.au. "She's like, 'I think you're forgetting the contract of marriage -- ultimately everything is about me looking better, so enough with the training."
Jackman said Furness, 55, prefers him rough instead of buff. "Let me give you a little insight into my wife," he said. "I met her on a prison drama where I had tats all over my body and a mullet, and that turned her on. She likes the bad boys."
"Overall, Deb would say to me my job is to be out of shape so that she can look as good as possible," Jackman added.
The duo have been married for 15 years and have two children together: Ava, 6, and Oscar, 11.
But the Real Steel star admitted to the October issue of Men's Fitness that he mainly works out because it's part of his job.
"I don't really enjoy training. People say it's addictive, but I'm like, 'Not so much,'" he explained. "If I weren't getting paid or didn't have a character like Wolverine to maintain, I would just be a tall, lean, fit guy."
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite