Hugh Jackman: My Wife "Gets Upset" When I'm Too Buff
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: CMELVIN/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Men's Fitness/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Stuart Morton/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dreamworks/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The world might ogle over Hugh Jackman's super-fit physique, but his biggest fan of all doesn't like it when he's too muscular!
"[My wife Deborra-Lee Furness is] always upset with me if I'm in really good shape," the 42-year-old X-Men star told Australia's News.com.au. "She's like, 'I think you're forgetting the contract of marriage -- ultimately everything is about me looking better, so enough with the training."
Jackman said Furness, 55, prefers him rough instead of buff. "Let me give you a little insight into my wife," he said. "I met her on a prison drama where I had tats all over my body and a mullet, and that turned her on. She likes the bad boys."
"Overall, Deb would say to me my job is to be out of shape so that she can look as good as possible," Jackman added.
The duo have been married for 15 years and have two children together: Ava, 6, and Oscar, 11.
But the Real Steel star admitted to the October issue of Men's Fitness that he mainly works out because it's part of his job.
"I don't really enjoy training. People say it's addictive, but I'm like, 'Not so much,'" he explained. "If I weren't getting paid or didn't have a character like Wolverine to maintain, I would just be a tall, lean, fit guy."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite