Hugh Jackman: My Wife "Gets Upset" When I'm Too Buff
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: CMELVIN/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Men's Fitness/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Stuart Morton/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dreamworks/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
The world might ogle over Hugh Jackman's super-fit physique, but his biggest fan of all doesn't like it when he's too muscular!
"[My wife Deborra-Lee Furness is] always upset with me if I'm in really good shape," the 42-year-old X-Men star told Australia's News.com.au. "She's like, 'I think you're forgetting the contract of marriage -- ultimately everything is about me looking better, so enough with the training."
Jackman said Furness, 55, prefers him rough instead of buff. "Let me give you a little insight into my wife," he said. "I met her on a prison drama where I had tats all over my body and a mullet, and that turned her on. She likes the bad boys."
"Overall, Deb would say to me my job is to be out of shape so that she can look as good as possible," Jackman added.
The duo have been married for 15 years and have two children together: Ava, 6, and Oscar, 11.
But the Real Steel star admitted to the October issue of Men's Fitness that he mainly works out because it's part of his job.
"I don't really enjoy training. People say it's addictive, but I'm like, 'Not so much,'" he explained. "If I weren't getting paid or didn't have a character like Wolverine to maintain, I would just be a tall, lean, fit guy."
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite