Hugh Jackman named celebrity with sexiest facial hair
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: NPG3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91
Hugh Jackman has been given a confidence boost as he prepares for the Oscars on Sunday -- he's beaten Best Actor rival Bradley Cooper to be named the celebrity with the sexiest facial hair.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The "Les Miserables" star will be going up against "Silver Linings Playbook" actor Cooper in the coveted category on the biggest night in Hollywood, and he will be heading into the ceremony a winner -- in the great battle of the beards, that is.
RELATED: Who said it? Oscar nominee edition
Jackman came out on top in the new survey conducted by officials at a U.K. transplant center, Crown Clinic in Manchester. Soccer ace David Beckham placed third, behind Cooper, while George Clooney and Ben Affleck rounded out the top five.
Crown Clinic surgeon and hair loss expert Dr. Asim Shahmalak tells WENN, "Hugh Jackman looks great whatever kind of facial hair he has -- stubble, a moustache or a beard."
Meanwhile, Brad Pitt has been named and shamed as the star with the least sexy stubble -- he beat Joaquin Phoenix to claim that dishonor. Also included at the bottom end of the hairy poll are Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon, who was recently pictured with a strange handlebar moustache, comedian Jim Carrey and British TV presenter Jonathan Ross.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite