Hugh Jackman named celebrity with sexiest facial hair
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: NPG3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
Hugh Jackman has been given a confidence boost as he prepares for the Oscars on Sunday -- he's beaten Best Actor rival Bradley Cooper to be named the celebrity with the sexiest facial hair.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The "Les Miserables" star will be going up against "Silver Linings Playbook" actor Cooper in the coveted category on the biggest night in Hollywood, and he will be heading into the ceremony a winner -- in the great battle of the beards, that is.
RELATED: Who said it? Oscar nominee edition
Jackman came out on top in the new survey conducted by officials at a U.K. transplant center, Crown Clinic in Manchester. Soccer ace David Beckham placed third, behind Cooper, while George Clooney and Ben Affleck rounded out the top five.
Crown Clinic surgeon and hair loss expert Dr. Asim Shahmalak tells WENN, "Hugh Jackman looks great whatever kind of facial hair he has -- stubble, a moustache or a beard."
Meanwhile, Brad Pitt has been named and shamed as the star with the least sexy stubble -- he beat Joaquin Phoenix to claim that dishonor. Also included at the bottom end of the hairy poll are Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon, who was recently pictured with a strange handlebar moustache, comedian Jim Carrey and British TV presenter Jonathan Ross.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite