Hugh Jackman named celebrity with sexiest facial hair
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: NPG3 of 4
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Hugh Jackman has been given a confidence boost as he prepares for the Oscars on Sunday -- he's beaten Best Actor rival Bradley Cooper to be named the celebrity with the sexiest facial hair.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The "Les Miserables" star will be going up against "Silver Linings Playbook" actor Cooper in the coveted category on the biggest night in Hollywood, and he will be heading into the ceremony a winner -- in the great battle of the beards, that is.
RELATED: Who said it? Oscar nominee edition
Jackman came out on top in the new survey conducted by officials at a U.K. transplant center, Crown Clinic in Manchester. Soccer ace David Beckham placed third, behind Cooper, while George Clooney and Ben Affleck rounded out the top five.
Crown Clinic surgeon and hair loss expert Dr. Asim Shahmalak tells WENN, "Hugh Jackman looks great whatever kind of facial hair he has -- stubble, a moustache or a beard."
Meanwhile, Brad Pitt has been named and shamed as the star with the least sexy stubble -- he beat Joaquin Phoenix to claim that dishonor. Also included at the bottom end of the hairy poll are Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon, who was recently pictured with a strange handlebar moustache, comedian Jim Carrey and British TV presenter Jonathan Ross.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite