Hugh Jackman's accused stalker freed as part of plea deal
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: MTRX/GSI3 of 14
- Photo: Agny Ebas/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Carolyn Contino/BEImages/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Carolyn Contino/BEImages/Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: @thehughjackman/Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: WENN9 of 14
- Photo: INI/Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Clemens Niehaus/Wonderwall11 of 14
- Photo: IPA Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: @HughJackman/Instagram13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Working With Kiefer Sutherland on '24' Was a NightmareMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'
A woman accused of attacking actor Hugh Jackman with an electric razor last year has been freed from jail after striking a plea deal with prosecutors.
RELATED: The year in celebrity news
Katherine Thurston was arrested in April 2013 after approaching the "Les Miserables" star while he worked out in a New York City gym.
She allegedly hurled the shaving blade at him and ran off. Police found her nearby and arrested her.
She was placed in a psychiatric hospital for six months after the incident before she was declared fit to stand trial, and subsequently transferred to a local detention center, where she was being held on $50,000 bail bond, or $25,000 cash.
RELATED: Most controversial mothers
However, the 46-year-old suspect was allowed to walk free on Wednesday after reaching an agreement with prosecutors.
She pleaded guilty to burglary, stalking and harassment charges earlier this month in exchange for time served and probation, and she will be formally sentenced in a Manhattan courthouse on Thursday.
Her attorney, Liz Beal, tells the New York Daily News, "She's happy the case is over and she's looking forward to getting back with her family."
RELATED: Celeb arrests
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite