- Photo: Wire Image/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: 808Tropix/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: KB4/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Kat Giantis
The rumor mill is trying its darnedest to make Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel Bilson happen. Two weeks after romance rumblings first surfaced (and were pooh-poohed), the respective exes of Reese Witherspoon and Hayden Christensen are once again being declared an item.
"They're trying to keep a low profile, but they're definitely dating," a source assures Hollyscoop.
Bilson, 29, who we secretly hope will one day reunite with former "O.C." love interest
Seth Cohen Adam Brody, recently confirmed that she'd pulled the plug on her year-plus engagement to "Jumper" co-star Christensen.
Gyllenhaal, 29, has been flying solo since his two-year relationship with Witherspoon ended in December 2009.
But don't get your hopes up for Jake and Rachel to become a leading contender for Hollywood's most adorable new couple.
"They have not and are not dating," the actress's spokesman insists to Wonderwall.
Jake's rep concurs, telling us, "These reports are false."
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite