Ian Somerhalder on girlfriend Nina Dobrev: 'We're the luckiest people in this business'
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Winning/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: SC2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's no secret that "The Vampire Diaries" stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are a couple off-screen. After years of keeping their relationship on the DL, they decided to go public with their relationship at June's MuchMusic Video Awards.
RELATED: Will Nina and Ian last?
Perhaps it was after spending a summer of love that pushed them out of hiding. From getting cozy at Coachella to pairing off in Paris, it seems like they took their relationship to the next level during the summer hiatus.
And now that season three is in full swing, the couple has a lot time on set to look forward to. "[Elena and Damon] get a lot more time together because Stefan kind of takes off and ditches them," Ian told us at the Bing presents The CW Premiere Party.
So how does Ian feel to get more onscreen time with his girl? "It's awesome. Here's the deal: We work so well together. We've been doing this for two years," he said. "We love it. We're the luckiest people in this business."
RELATED: Why we love 'The Vampire Diaries'
For more exclusive content on The CW premiere week, go to www.cwtv.com/bing.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite