Idaho high court declines to rehear Hanks case
- Photo: Tomas Dubois / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Gina James/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Patrick Catler / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Martial Trezzini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
KETCHUM, Idaho (AP) -- The Idaho Supreme Court has refused to reconsider its ruling in a lawsuit pitting an Idaho contractor against Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson.
The Idaho Mountain Express reports the high court said last week its October ruling in favor of the acting and producing couple will stand.
The long-running dispute began after Hanks and Wilson hired Storey Construction to build their high-end villa in Ketchum. Both sides went into arbitration to settle disputes over payment and construction defect claims.
Three years later, the couple sought a second arbitration, saying they'd found latent construction defects. The company said those matters had been settled in the first arbitration.
The Idaho Supreme Court ruled last year that a second arbitration was allowable under the contract.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite