Report: Cameron Douglas attacked in prison
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: J. Countess/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: DH1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Michael Douglas' son Cameron is nursing a broken leg and a broken finger after he was reportedly attacked while behind bars.
RELATED: Trouble with the law
According to the New York Post, Cameron Douglas, who is currently serving time for drug charges, became a target after a New York mobster placed a $100 bounty on his head for co-operating with authorities and testifying against his two drug suppliers, illegal Mexican immigrants David and Eduardo Escalera, during their trial last year.
According to the Post, Douglas suffered the injuries in October and has undergone surgery to repair the damage he says was caused during a game of handball.
RELATED: A former Playmate is arrested
But a source suggests the troubled actor was hiding the real reason behind his injuries: "He broke his femur, which is hard to snap, and had to have a rod inserted. He told health services staff that he hurt them playing handball. You don't break a femur playing handball."
The insider adds, "They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs."
The 34-year-old was ordered to serve five years behind bars for drug distribution and heroin possession, and last year he was handed an additional four-and-a-half-year term after he was caught smuggling heroin and Suboxone, a prescription medication used to dull the effects of opioid withdrawal, into prison.
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite