Report: Cameron Douglas attacked in prison
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: J. Countess/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: DH1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Michael Douglas' son Cameron is nursing a broken leg and a broken finger after he was reportedly attacked while behind bars.
RELATED: Trouble with the law
According to the New York Post, Cameron Douglas, who is currently serving time for drug charges, became a target after a New York mobster placed a $100 bounty on his head for co-operating with authorities and testifying against his two drug suppliers, illegal Mexican immigrants David and Eduardo Escalera, during their trial last year.
According to the Post, Douglas suffered the injuries in October and has undergone surgery to repair the damage he says was caused during a game of handball.
RELATED: A former Playmate is arrested
But a source suggests the troubled actor was hiding the real reason behind his injuries: "He broke his femur, which is hard to snap, and had to have a rod inserted. He told health services staff that he hurt them playing handball. You don't break a femur playing handball."
The insider adds, "They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs."
The 34-year-old was ordered to serve five years behind bars for drug distribution and heroin possession, and last year he was handed an additional four-and-a-half-year term after he was caught smuggling heroin and Suboxone, a prescription medication used to dull the effects of opioid withdrawal, into prison.
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite