Report: Cameron Douglas attacked in prison
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: J. Countess/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: DH1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Michael Douglas' son Cameron is nursing a broken leg and a broken finger after he was reportedly attacked while behind bars.
RELATED: Trouble with the law
According to the New York Post, Cameron Douglas, who is currently serving time for drug charges, became a target after a New York mobster placed a $100 bounty on his head for co-operating with authorities and testifying against his two drug suppliers, illegal Mexican immigrants David and Eduardo Escalera, during their trial last year.
According to the Post, Douglas suffered the injuries in October and has undergone surgery to repair the damage he says was caused during a game of handball.
RELATED: A former Playmate is arrested
But a source suggests the troubled actor was hiding the real reason behind his injuries: "He broke his femur, which is hard to snap, and had to have a rod inserted. He told health services staff that he hurt them playing handball. You don't break a femur playing handball."
The insider adds, "They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs."
The 34-year-old was ordered to serve five years behind bars for drug distribution and heroin possession, and last year he was handed an additional four-and-a-half-year term after he was caught smuggling heroin and Suboxone, a prescription medication used to dull the effects of opioid withdrawal, into prison.
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite