Inside Amanda Bynes' ugly Twitter feud with Rihanna
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN; Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News/.1 of 15
- Photo: GOAL/GSI2 of 15
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Steven Hirsch/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: JB Nicholas/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'The Chair' Producer Zachary Quinto Talks 'Skepticism' About UnsMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
- LeBron James' Absence Demands Explanation During Starz's 'Survivor&apMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Megan Ellison Nearing Deal to Co-Finance Leonardo DiCaprio Thriller 'The Revenant'MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Yahoo Acquires Mobile Streaming Start-up RayVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to Series
By Marisa Laudadio
Amanda Bynes has a beef with Rihanna -- but it's not clear where it's coming from.
The troubled actress -- who was arrested in New York City on May 23 for allegedly possessing marijuana and throwing a bong out the window of her high-rise building -- went off on the singer on Sunday, May 26, in a series of tweets that she quickly deleted, reports TMZ.
Bynes, 27, shockingly tweeted "@rihanna Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."
She then quickly deleted the insult before posting another rude message to Riri, 25, before deleting that one too.
According to TMZ, it read: “@rihanna no one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna.”
Rihanna's pointed response? “Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?”
But Bynes was intent on having the last word, tweeting -- then deleting -- one final barb: “@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite