Inside Amanda Bynes' ugly Twitter feud with Rihanna
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN; Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News/.1 of 15
- Photo: GOAL/GSI2 of 15
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Steven Hirsch/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: JB Nicholas/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
By Marisa Laudadio
Amanda Bynes has a beef with Rihanna -- but it's not clear where it's coming from.
The troubled actress -- who was arrested in New York City on May 23 for allegedly possessing marijuana and throwing a bong out the window of her high-rise building -- went off on the singer on Sunday, May 26, in a series of tweets that she quickly deleted, reports TMZ.
Bynes, 27, shockingly tweeted "@rihanna Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."
She then quickly deleted the insult before posting another rude message to Riri, 25, before deleting that one too.
According to TMZ, it read: “@rihanna no one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna.”
Rihanna's pointed response? “Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?”
But Bynes was intent on having the last word, tweeting -- then deleting -- one final barb: “@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite