Inside Amanda Bynes' ugly Twitter feud with Rihanna
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN; Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News/.1 of 15
- Photo: GOAL/GSI2 of 15
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Steven Hirsch/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: JB Nicholas/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
By Marisa Laudadio
Amanda Bynes has a beef with Rihanna -- but it's not clear where it's coming from.
The troubled actress -- who was arrested in New York City on May 23 for allegedly possessing marijuana and throwing a bong out the window of her high-rise building -- went off on the singer on Sunday, May 26, in a series of tweets that she quickly deleted, reports TMZ.
Bynes, 27, shockingly tweeted "@rihanna Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."
She then quickly deleted the insult before posting another rude message to Riri, 25, before deleting that one too.
According to TMZ, it read: “@rihanna no one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna.”
Rihanna's pointed response? “Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?”
But Bynes was intent on having the last word, tweeting -- then deleting -- one final barb: “@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite