Inside Denise Richards' Baby ShowerRelated: Stork Report, Denise Richards, Kate Hudson, Mariah Carey, Penelope Cruz, Pink, Victoria Beckham
- Photo: Marc Royce/USMagazine1 of 11
Three's a charm, indeed!
Five weeks after adopting daughter Eloise Joni, Denise Richards, 40, threw a baby shower for her close friends and family on Saturday. Planned by Mindy Weiss, the intimate affair was attended by 38-year-old Tori Spelling (who is currently pregnant with her third child) and daughter Stella, 3, "The Biggest Loser" host Alison Sweeney, 34, and fellow mom-to-be Ali Landry, 38.
(Close pal Brooke Burke, 39, is currently on vacation with her family in Italy. "I'm sad to miss it, but my gift us on the way," she told Richards via Twitter Saturday.)
Guests noshed on a variety of sweet treats, including a three-tier cake by Cake Divas, which was topped off with three figurines made in the likenesses of Eloise and her two big sisters, Sam, 7, and Lola, 6.
In the current issue of Us Weekly (out now), Richards details her arduous adoption process. "Some people think if a celebrity wants a baby, they get one the next day. The adoption took two years, and there were times I felt discouraged, times when I got close to adopting a baby and it fell through," "The Girl Next Door" author tells Us. "But I knew the right baby would find us."
For more on Richards' new bundle of joy -- pick up the new UsWeekly, out now!
Click through to find out how other celebs celebrated their baby showers!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite