Inside Isabella, Connor Cruise's Distant Relationship With Nicole Kidman
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Isabella Cruise's brief comments about her relationship with mother, Nicole Kidman raised more than a few eyebrows.
"I love mom. She's my mom. She's great," artist Isabella, 19 told Australia's New Idea magazine of Kidman, 44, who shares Isabella and Connor, 17, with ex-husband Tom Cruise. "I see her sometimes and I speak to her." (The Paperboy actress hasn't been photographed with her older kids in several years.)
"Isabella does still speak to Nicole, as does Connor, just not as much as they used to when they were younger and Tom and Nicole were together," an insider explains to Us Weekly; Cruise, 49, and the Oscar-winning actress divorced in 2001.
"They stay in contact," the source continues. "Nicole is far away and doesn't visit LA often so there's naturally going to be that distance."
Married to Keith Urban since 2006, Kidman has daughters Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 17 months, and the foursome spend much of their time in Australia, with Isabella and Connor opting to live in Los Angeles.
Cruise married Katie Holmes in 2006 -- the same year the couple welcomed daughter, Suri.
"Both Isabella and Connor are really close with Kate, much more so than Nicole," the source continues of actress Holmes, 33. "They do see Tom often, whenever he is in town."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite