Inside Isabella, Connor Cruise's Distant Relationship With Nicole Kidman
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
Isabella Cruise's brief comments about her relationship with mother, Nicole Kidman raised more than a few eyebrows.
"I love mom. She's my mom. She's great," artist Isabella, 19 told Australia's New Idea magazine of Kidman, 44, who shares Isabella and Connor, 17, with ex-husband Tom Cruise. "I see her sometimes and I speak to her." (The Paperboy actress hasn't been photographed with her older kids in several years.)
"Isabella does still speak to Nicole, as does Connor, just not as much as they used to when they were younger and Tom and Nicole were together," an insider explains to Us Weekly; Cruise, 49, and the Oscar-winning actress divorced in 2001.
"They stay in contact," the source continues. "Nicole is far away and doesn't visit LA often so there's naturally going to be that distance."
Married to Keith Urban since 2006, Kidman has daughters Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 17 months, and the foursome spend much of their time in Australia, with Isabella and Connor opting to live in Los Angeles.
Cruise married Katie Holmes in 2006 -- the same year the couple welcomed daughter, Suri.
"Both Isabella and Connor are really close with Kate, much more so than Nicole," the source continues of actress Holmes, 33. "They do see Tom often, whenever he is in town."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite