Inside Isabella, Connor Cruise's Distant Relationship With Nicole Kidman
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Isabella Cruise's brief comments about her relationship with mother, Nicole Kidman raised more than a few eyebrows.
"I love mom. She's my mom. She's great," artist Isabella, 19 told Australia's New Idea magazine of Kidman, 44, who shares Isabella and Connor, 17, with ex-husband Tom Cruise. "I see her sometimes and I speak to her." (The Paperboy actress hasn't been photographed with her older kids in several years.)
"Isabella does still speak to Nicole, as does Connor, just not as much as they used to when they were younger and Tom and Nicole were together," an insider explains to Us Weekly; Cruise, 49, and the Oscar-winning actress divorced in 2001.
"They stay in contact," the source continues. "Nicole is far away and doesn't visit LA often so there's naturally going to be that distance."
Married to Keith Urban since 2006, Kidman has daughters Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 17 months, and the foursome spend much of their time in Australia, with Isabella and Connor opting to live in Los Angeles.
Cruise married Katie Holmes in 2006 -- the same year the couple welcomed daughter, Suri.
"Both Isabella and Connor are really close with Kate, much more so than Nicole," the source continues of actress Holmes, 33. "They do see Tom often, whenever he is in town."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite