Inside Isabella, Connor Cruise's Distant Relationship With Nicole Kidman
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Isabella Cruise's brief comments about her relationship with mother, Nicole Kidman raised more than a few eyebrows.
"I love mom. She's my mom. She's great," artist Isabella, 19 told Australia's New Idea magazine of Kidman, 44, who shares Isabella and Connor, 17, with ex-husband Tom Cruise. "I see her sometimes and I speak to her." (The Paperboy actress hasn't been photographed with her older kids in several years.)
"Isabella does still speak to Nicole, as does Connor, just not as much as they used to when they were younger and Tom and Nicole were together," an insider explains to Us Weekly; Cruise, 49, and the Oscar-winning actress divorced in 2001.
"They stay in contact," the source continues. "Nicole is far away and doesn't visit LA often so there's naturally going to be that distance."
Married to Keith Urban since 2006, Kidman has daughters Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 17 months, and the foursome spend much of their time in Australia, with Isabella and Connor opting to live in Los Angeles.
Cruise married Katie Holmes in 2006 -- the same year the couple welcomed daughter, Suri.
"Both Isabella and Connor are really close with Kate, much more so than Nicole," the source continues of actress Holmes, 33. "They do see Tom often, whenever he is in town."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite