Is Elisabetta Canalis 'The One' for George Clooney?
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Bob Ramirez/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: POA/ARB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
By Michelle Lanz
Is George Clooney getting close to settling down with girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis?
The pair sure looked cozy and comfortable at the Golden Globe Awards last night, showing that their relationship is still going strong. Plus, according to Rob Shuter of PopEater, sources close to Clooney say the perpetual ladies man has been hinting that the 31-year-old model may be "the one."
As Golden Globe attendees huddled under umbrellas Sunday night, Clooney walked the red carpet and insisted on doing all of his red-carpet interviews with Elisabetta right at his side.
RELATED: The 2010 Golden Globes Wally Awards!
"When you find love after years of looking, you want to shout it from the rooftops and that's just what he was doing," a friend of Clooney told PopEater's Shuter. "He is crazy about her. I have never seen him like this before. He's smitten."
Clooney is so smitten that he chose to hold the umbrella over his lady love's head in the rain on the red carpet even though it meant he would end up soaked. It's not every day you can get an A-list movie star to sacrifice his tuxedo for love. That Elisabetta must have a spell on ol' Georgie.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite