Is Natalie Portman Secretly Married?
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: US/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Something you'd like to tell us, Nat?
Natalie Portman made a resplendent return to the Academy Awards on Sunday one year after she triumphed with her Best Actress win for her searing performance in "Black Swan."
Back in February 2011, the star, now 30, was pregnant and engaged to her "Black Swan" choreographer Benjamin Millepied.
The handsome Frenchman, 34, was once again Portman's date at the 2012 bash as she presented the Best Actor award to "The Artist" star Jean Dujardin, and the happy parents of son Aleph, 7 months, were more affectionate than ever. (Portman wore a vintage red chiffon silk Christian Dior Couture gown with velvet polka-dot detail.) Both Portman and Millepied -- famously private about their relationship and son -- were wearing unexplained new rings on their wedding fingers.
Compared with pics from the 2011 Oscars, Portman's dazzling engagement ring appeared to be flanked by an additional band. Millepied, meanwhile, wore a simple silver band on his wedding finger. Portman's rep did not reply to a request for comment from Us Weekly.
During her Oscar acceptance speech last year, a tearful, pregnant Portman thanked "my beautiful love" at the podium. "He has now given me my most important role of my life."
The couple, who fell in love while making "Black Swan," announced they were engaged and expecting in late December 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite